Special Order "click here" to enquire
Gain real-time access to all walk-through detectors on your network!
Used in conjunction with Garrett’s PD 6500i model detector, the CMA Interface Module allows control, real time monitoring, diagnostics and group
management wirelessly from a remote location. The internal memory records all changes to settings, passenger traffic and alarm history for analytical
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
• Check settings and diagnose issues from your network computer.
• Analyze security checkpoint alarm rates, patron counts and other diagnostic statistics. 12-Month alarm history offers one-year rolling log file.
• Control walk-through settings remotely as individual units or as groups.
• Real-time data output of activity can be viewed on your PC.
• No separate power is required. Uses walk-through power.
• No special software required. Garrett’s CMA Connect software is included with each CMA Interface Module. See reverse side for details on this software.
RS485 Garrett proprietary communications protocol
LEAP 10/100 BASE-T
RS 485 for additional Garrett devices such as Remote Control
Static IPV4 Address for each CMA
Personal Computer or Enterprise Network
Garrett CMA Connect Software
Java Runtime (provided)
1 Control session
1 Monitor session
Memory:8 Mb Flash
Built In Features:
Clock with internal battery backup
Real time communication of PD 6500i settings and status
12 month alarm history
Powered from the PD 6500i via the RS485 communication cable
15 Volt, 1.5 Watts
• Network Connection
• CD-ROM to load application software
• Static IP Address to be assigned to each individual CMA module
• CMA Connect™ software (Included)
• Current Java™ Runtime Environment