The Pro-Pointer AT provides all terrain versatility for locating and pinpointing metallic targets. It is environmentally protected from the elements and is fully submersible to a maximum depth of 20 feet or 6 meters.
Fully waterproof to 20 feet with orange color for added visibility underwater.
Maximum Sensitivity for improved detection of nuggets and other small targets. Choose from three Sensitivity levels.
Fast Retune: Quick button press instantly tunes out environment or narrows detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets.
Retuning allows user to quickly:
- Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
Lost Pro-Pointer Alarm: After 5 minutes with no button presses, the pinpointer emits periodic warning chirps.
Automatic power off after 5 minutes of warning chirps; saves batteries.
Simple, single-button operation for Power, Retune, Sensitivity adjustment, and Stealth Mode.
Ruler in Inches and Centimeters molded into side of pinpointer to judge target depth.
Lanyard Attachment Loop molded into side of pinpointer.
New power button is easy to operate even with gloves.
Other Pro-Pointer AT Features:
- Patented Proportional Audio/Vibration
- Patented scraping blade for searching soil
- Twice the battery life of other pinpointers with LED lights.
- Pinpointing tip and 360° detection area
- LED Flashlight for low light uses.
- Includes woven belt holster and 9-volt battery.
- Large power button
|Model Name:||Garrett Pro-Pointer® AT|
|Operating Temperatures:||-35°F (-37°C) to 158°F (70°C)|
|Operating Frequency:||11.5 kHz|
|Waterproof Rating:||10 foot (3 meter) maximum depth; IP 68|
|Tuning:||Automatic or manual retune|
|Indicators:||Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate|
|Controls:||Power, Retune, Adjust switch|
|Dimensions:||Length: 9" (22.9 cm)|
|Thickness:||1.5" (3.8 cm) tapered to .875" (2.2 cm)|
|Weight:||6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in|
|Battery:||Single 9V (included)|
|Battery Life:||Carbon: 16 hours|
|Alkaline: 30 hours|
|Rechargeable: 8 hours|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Limited Parts/Labor|
|Patent Information:||US 7,575,065 and patents pending|
Others Also Bought